Southeast Association of Facilitators
Our Platinum Sponsors:
Drive Better Results through Facilitation
Leadership Strategies is the #1 Training & Facilitation Services company
- Learn 100+ techniques, with 6 practices, feedback and videotaping in our flagship training completed by over 20,000 – The Effective Facilitator.
- Train from the best – we have more Certified Master Facilitators than any other firm.
- Prepare for certification as a Certified Master Facilitator from the International Institute for Facilitation.
- Join a community of fellow facilitators! Our clients include top consulting and training firms like Price Waterhouse Coopers, Gartner, Dale Carnegie.
- Expand your learning through training programs in facilitation, virtual meetings, consulting, strategic planning development, “train-the-trainer” learning, and more!
Strategic Planning and Other Facilitation Services
Our Gold Sponsors:
Finding powerful solutions to complex problems through facilitation requires engaging the right people, setting well-defined goals, and leading with creativity and objectivity. It’s the hard work we do with organizations every day.
We help clients through workshop facilitation, facilitation coaching, and training on facilitation and executive presence.
Same Page People
Teams don’t always see a vision as clearly as their leaders do. To get momentum, organizations must align their priorities. That’s why we bring together the right team of experienced professionals to help you bring your strategy to life in a hands-on, visual way.
If you’re spearheading an initiative, facing a major strategic shift, or planning an in-person or virtual gathering that needs to produce results, we’re a good fit for you.
Our Silver Sponsors:
Our Bronze Sponsors:
Pull Thinking® aligns people and transforms their performance to yield the ultimate service experience.
Pull Thinking® is the definitive methodology for transforming human and organizational performance. People will never understand their purpose at work until they understand their purpose of work. Everyone has a need to align to (connect with) the purpose of work with their personal vision.
Our mission is simple: to provide team leaders and team members with the concepts, training, ideas and techniques to make their teams better. We fill the gap between doing nothing to better your team and more traditional longer form (and expensive) programs and workshops. Don’t get us wrong – we believe longer form programs have their place. However, we know that quick, mindful activities that are done as small events or integrated into everyday team interactions have a huge long term impact.
We can help – ranging from free do-it-yourself activities, in-depth workshops, coaching!
Doyle Strategies is on a mission to transform our workplaces, one meeting at a time. We leverage our passion for people and process, our deep experience in design and facilitation, and our strong multi-sectoral background, to help organizations and teams work, think and connect better together.
INIFAC® Certified Master Facilitator
INIFAC® Certified Virtual Facilitator
IAF® Certified Professional Facilitator